Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions concerning the PracticeMatch Database and the open opportunities for advanced practitioners found on the PracticeMatch Career Center. We hope you find answers to some of your questions below.
- What is the PracticeMatch advanced practitioner database?
- The PracticeMatch advanced practitioner database was created to help medical facilities recruit advanced practitioner candidates directly, instead of using outside search firms. PracticeMatch Corporation is located in St. Louis, Missouri and serves medical facilities and healthcare providers nationwide. The database is accessed online and allows subscribing medical facilities to find advanced practitioners who are interested in finding a new practice position.
- How do I get started? What kind of information do I need to provide?
- To get started, simply create your free, confidential and secure online profile with PracticeMatch. You will provide your general contact details along with your professional information including profession, specialty, licensure, and geographical and work preferences. Once you submit your profile, only subscribing medical employers will have access to your profile information and will be able to contact you about relevant opportunities with them.
- What happens after I create my profile?
- Once you submit your online profile with PracticeMatch, subscribing medical employers will be able to contact you directly about relevant positions for you. You will receive a password to the PracticeMatch Career Center where you can find and apply to open job listings and request information on interesting opportunities directly from our clients.
- Who are your clients?
- Our clients subscribe annually to our database. They are medical facilities - including hospitals, health systems, private practices, clinics, and academic institutions throughout the nation who have their own in-house recruitment programs.
- How does having my profile with PracticeMatch help me?
- Your PracticeMatch profile is free and can help you find the best opportunities that meet your professional and personal needs. You'll allow subscribing hospitals and practices from across the country to see exactly what geographic locations and practice preferences are of interest to you. This means that you will not waste valuable time with opportunities that do not match your preferences or standards. You will also be notified of upcoming PracticeMatch Career Fair events in your area where you can attend and meet with many employers in one convenient place and generate new job leads. Register here.
- Does this cost me anything?
- No, PracticeMatch provides a free, confidential and secure service for advanced practitioners to use in their career search. There is never any cost or obligation to you when you create your profile or when using our job board or any other services.
- If I were to sign a contract to practice with one of your clients, does PracticeMatch receive any sort of compensation?
- No. Our clients pay an annual subscription fee to use our database and contact potential candidates as they attempt to fill their open job opportunities. If you were to sign a contract to practice with one of our clients, we do not receive any additional compensation.