OB Triage Midwife
A team member has the responsibility to:
• Obtain a complete history through interviewing and conducting a physical exam
• Perform an obstetrical ultrasound
• Diagnoses, formulate, and coordinate a therapeutic prenatal and intra-partum care plan
• Interpret clinical, diagnostic, and lab results and review findings with other providers as appropriate
• Communicate a plan and follow-up care to patients, staff, and other providers
• Demonstrate effective conflict management skills
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits including health, professional liability and disability insurance
• Generous time-off allowance
• Educational Loan Assistance
• CME stipend
• Occurrence-based Malpractice Insurance
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Supportive Health System to advance goals
Tower Health Medical Group is the region’s largest physician group with 2,000 physicians, specialists and providers across 75 convenient locations. Focused on bringing our expert care into the community, we offer more choices for high-quality primary or specialty care than any other network.
For physicians and advanced practitioners, we’ve long been a destination of choice. Our stature and commitment to the most innovative approaches to medicine attract the best, while the challenging cases we see every day extend many opportunities to grow.
Here, physicians practice in a leading-edge setting where advanced medicine and compassion are equally valued. Our advanced practitioners — nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, nurse practitioners and physician assistants — have the opportunity to work closely with physicians while enjoying autonomy. We offer a truly collaborative setting, as well as a voice in the future of our organization.
Tower Health brings together more than 11,000 dedicated team members, 2,000 nationally recognized physicians, specialists and providers across 65 convenient locations. Our collaborative clinical excellence is leading the healthcare transformation — which means our communities have expanded access to advanced, comprehensive care by renowned physicians, when and where they need it. Here, we know that advancing the quality of care will transform the quality of life.
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Tower Health was formed in October 2017.
With 11,000 team members, Tower Health includes six acute-care hospitals:
Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading
Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville
Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia
Jennersville Hospital in West Grove
Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville
Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown
Tower Health also includes:
Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing
Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences
Tower Health Medical Group; a physician network with 2,000 physicians, specialists and providers across 75 convenient locations
All Tower Health facilities participate in our provider-payer plan, Tower Health/UPMC Health Plan
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|