PMHNP - Anniston/ East Birmingham
Integrated Behavioral Health, based in Madison AL, is seeking PMHNP's to join our expanding team. We have opportunities across North Alabama from Birmingham to Huntsville, from the Mississippi border to the Georgia Line. We cover 5 hospitals, operate 5 clinics and provide services to nearly 60 nursing homes and long term care facilities. If you like to not be inside an office all day then this opportunity is for you. You get to move around the heart of Alabama, through various nursing homes. Typically you will round through 1 -2 nursing homes daily, depending on numbers of patients to be seen. You will work closely with your collaborating psychiatrist and scribe, participate in GDR meetings and have a direct affect on the quality of your patients life.
If you are motivated and eager to earn a top notch salary, earn bonuses and work with great company -lets talk.
- The incoming Nurse Practitioner will be employed by Integrated Behavioral Health.
- An extensive training program is provided for all incoming NP's.
- Current opportunity - full time inpatient/nursing home in East Birmingham/Anniston AL areas.
- PMHNP's prefered - will consider FNP
- $105,000 base salary
- Covered malpractice insurance
- Employer Subsidized Cafeteria Plan Medical Benefits
- Life Insurance and Short term Disability is available through Aflac for all employees.
- Employer sponsored 401K Plan. Employer contribution based upon annual company performance and made at the complete discretion of IBH
- Annual Paid Continuing Medical Education
- 200 hours of vacation, which includes holidays.
Consider a rewarding career in an environment that offers both inpatient and outpatients opportunities.
Refine your clinical skills and broaden your professional horizons in a challenging patient-centered, physician-owned company. Based in Huntsville, AL, Integrated Behavioral Health is a thriving independent practice of over 55 healthcare providers covering 6 hospitals, 5 outpatient clinics and more than 50 nursing homes and long term care facilities across Southern Tennessee and Northern Alabama.
At Integrated Behavioral Health, our mission is to provide patient-centered, high quality mental health services to meet the needs of individuals and families in Northern Alabama and Southern Tennessee. Integrated Behavioral Health offers a variety of integrated mental health services including outpatient and inpatient services, as well as onsite psychiatric services in long-term care facilities. Integrated Behavioral Health services consist of psychiatric assessments and evaluations, medication management, individual and family counseling, treatment planning, and disease education. Other psychiatric services are provided as needed and/or indicated.
- Addictive Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADHD) - Child and Adult
- Aging Issues
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia & other related cognitive disorders
- Depression and Anxiety
- Grief and Loss
- Martial/Relationship Conflict
- Mood Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Work Related Issues
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|