Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation, is looking for Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants who want to become inpatient experts. As a NP/PA Hospitalist for Apogee, you will examine and treat patients in collaboration with Apogee Physicians.
This unique opportunity at Tanner Medical Center - Villa Rica a 40-bed facility in Villa Rica, GA offers an attractive salary and a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Organizational stability and career growth opportunities
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and malpractice coverage
- Apogee University Training and NP Academy
- Full physician and administrative support
- Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license
- Master’s degree
- Prefer a minimum of two years of Inpatient Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant experience in internal medicine
* ICU experience required
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com