Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine in West Seattle, WA
A career with CHI Franciscan Health means working for a faith-based organization committed the providing quality care to the community. Franciscan is a non-profit health system, headquartered in Tacoma, WA and is affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefit package. CHI Franciscan's mission focuses on creating healthier communities, including caring for the poor and underserved.
- One of the largest health systems in Washington State
- 8 acute care hospitals with more than 1,000 acute care beds
Our Health Systems Includes
- More than 200 primary care and specialty care clinics - all connected to Epic
- More than 800 employed physicians and APCs providing in-patient, primary care, heart and vascular services, orthopedic and sports medicine, neurosciences and women's care. In-home and in-patient hospice and palliative services; same day surgery centers, dialysis centers, occupational health and physical medicine clinics.
- Master's degree in Nursing.
- Successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program.
- 1 year NP experience, preferred
- Current State RN and ARNP license with prescriptive authority.
- CPR certification.
- AANP certification.
- ANCC certification.
- BCLS required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
Clear views of Mount Rainier and the beautiful waters of Puget Sound offer a dramatic backdrop for life in Tacoma. As Washington’s third-largest city, Tacoma continues to grow as an economic and cultural core of Pierce County.
Tacoma is located just 35 miles south of Seattle. It offers all the advantages of a major metropolitan area while living in a mid-size city with easy access to some of the finest outdoor recreational areas.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|