Advanced Practice Provider - Olathe Health (Suburban Kansas City)
We are excited to introduce you to Olathe Health System and the exciting opportunities we have for Advanced Practice Providers within Primary Care.
We have several employment opportunities in Primary Care at Olathe Medical Center, which is located in Suburban Kansas City. These positions are employed by Olathe Health System. I wanted to inquire about your potential interest in learning more about our positions and possibly having a phone call to discuss them in detail.
Olathe Medical Center has a great deal to offer providers. We are a thriving community and regional medical center located in Johnson County, Kansas. We provide our providers with access to state of the art technology and many services. We work hard to earn our patients and physicians confidence and strive to be the hospital of choice for our community and physicians.
Olathe is a great place to live, work, learn, shop and play! With a population of more than 127,000, Olathe is one of the fasted growing cities in the nation (U.S. Census). Despite its phenomenal growth, it retains a hometown flavor with a quality of life second to none. Olathe has been ranked as among the “Best Cities” in which to live (Money and Forbes Magazines and RelocateAmerica.com).
Here are some of the details regarding the positions:
- Olathe Health has current Family Medicine and Urgent Care openings now along with openings in several new clinic locations which will open in 2021 and 2022.
- Olathe Health Family Medicine – Mur Len – Full-time position (1.0) working continuity care and same day walk-in. The schedule will be 4/10 hour days and 1:4 weekends.
- Olathe Health Family Medicine – Gardner and Gardner Care Express– Full-time position (1.0). This is a new position being created due to expanded hours. It will be a full time walk-in position. Hours will be 3/12 hour days per week and 1:4 weekends.
- Olathe Health Family Medicine – Ridgeview – Part-time - 1 8 hour shift per week and 1:4 weekends. This position could be combined with other part time openings.
- Olathe Health Family Medicine – Hedge Lane – 2 part-time positions working continuity care and same-day walk-in. Positions are being added due to expanded hours. Both would require 1:4 weekends
- Position 1 is .75 FTE
- Position 2 is 1 12 hour shift per week
- Olathe Health Family Medicine – Spring Hill – Part-time position. I day per week and 1:4 weekends. This position could be combined with other part time openings.
- Olathe Health Family Medicine – College Point – Part-time position focusing on Urgent Care. 4 hours/3 days per week and 1:4 weekends. This position could be combined with other part time openings.
- APP Float Positions –
- Full-time position (1.) working urgent care. Hours are 3/12 hour days/week and 1:4 weekends.
- 4-hour availability (7a-11a M-F)
- 4-hour availability (3p-7p M-F)
- All APP positions will work 1:4 weekends. Weekends are Saturday and Sunday 8-5.
- Benefits Include: Family Health Insurance, Paid-Time Off, Family Dental Coverage, CME Allowance, payment of Kansas Medical License, DEA Registration and Medical Staff Membership dues to Olathe Medical Center. Also, Medical Malpractice, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance and participation in the Olathe Health System Retirement Plans.
All candidates must be eligible for employment in the United States.
Olathe Health System: www.olathehealth.org
Olathe Chamber of Commerce: www.olathe.org
Olathe Public Schools: www.olatheschools.com
City Of Olathe: www.olatheks.org
Olathe Medical Center has recently undergone the largest expansion in its history. Several significant construction projects have been completed across our 260 acre campus.
- A new four-story Obstetric Wing with a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit which opened in May, 2017.
- A free-standing Cancer Center was completed in March, 2018.
- The addition of a Memory Care Neighborhood at Cedar Lake Village was completed and opened in 2017.
- Expanded Cardiovascular Center which included a new Hybrid Lab was completed in 2017.
- OMC also opened our Hospice House in October, 2014.
- We will have expanded pediatric care on our campus thanks to a partnership with Children’s Mercy Hospital. A new facility at Olathe Medical Park initially will offer pediatric urgent-care and specialty clinics through Children’s Mercy.
- Further growth will also occur in orthopedics. We are currently exploring growth opportunities within the group and community.
Accreditations and other items to note:
- OMC recently earned national recognition in orthopedic surgery care from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). It was ranked among the top 97 hospitals in the country for safety and better recoveries from knee and hip surgery.
- Olathe Medical Center has been recognized as a High Performing Hospital by U.S. News and World Report for Hip Replacement.
- In 2019, The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) recognized Olathe Health as a recipient of the CHIME Healthcare’s Most Wired Award.
- The Joint Commission has awarded Olathe Medical Center a continued Chest Pain Certification through 2021.
- OMC has received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get with the Guidelines Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus Gold Quality Achievement Award.
- OMC has received the American College of Cardiology’s National Cardiovascular Data Registry MI Registry Platinum Performance Achievement award. The Platinum award is the premier award from the American College of Cardiology (ACC) and is only awarded to 225 hospitals nationwide.
- Olathe Health is one of Ingram’s Magazine’s “2017 Best Companies to work for”. Olathe Health was one of only four recipients in the large company’s category.
I would enjoy the chance to learn more about your interest in our positions and discuss them in detail.
I look forward to hearing back. Please feel free to contact me by phone at 913-791-4293 or by email at email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration.
Vice President – Business Development and Physician Engagement
Olathe Health System
Olathe Health System, Inc., (OHSI) is the umbrella corporation for the integrated healthcare delivery system that has grown to support an ever-increasing service area in Eastern Kansas and metropolitan Kansas City. Compassionate, professional staff and superb facilities bring the best in healthcare to the communities served by OHSI. The non-profit healthcare system offers a wide range of care for individuals of all ages. The System is known for several centers of excellence, including Olathe Medical Center’s Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Kansas Cardiovascular Center, The Birth Place and The Kansas Joint Specialty Center. In conjunction with the 300-plus physicians practicing within the system, OHSI specializes in areas such as primary care, orthopedics, cardiology, GI, oncology, surgery, diagnostic imaging, rehabilitation, home health, emergency medicine and hospice care. Olathe Health System, Inc. is the parent company of Olathe Medical Center, Miami County Medical Center and Olathe Medical Services Inc., a network of physician clinics offering care in Johnson, Miami, Franklin and Linn Counties.
Olathe Medical Center
For more than 60 years, Olathe Medical Center (OMC) has continued to expand its services to meet the growing needs of the community. Today, OMC is located on one of the largest hospital campuses in the Midwest--a 285-acre campus at 151st Street and I-35 in southern Johnson County, Kansas. OMC is licensed for 300 beds and averages more than 44,000 patient care days per year. Its emergency care center is one of the busiest in the region, with more than 44,000 patients treated annually. What began in 1953 as a 30-bed hospital has become a regional medical center.
Miami County Medical Center
Miami County Medical Center has a 39-bed License and offers 24-hour emergency care center staffed. Miami County also specializes in providing quality care in numerous sub-specialties, including general surgery, orthopedics, cardiology, podiatry and family practice
Olathe Medical Services, Inc.
The health system’s not-for-profit physician corporation has grown to more than 150 providers and nearly 40 clinic locations since its beginning in 1990. OMSI physicians and staff treat more than 400,000 patients per year, including more than 22,000 urgent care, walk-in visits.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|