Saint Anne’s Hospital has a terrific opportunity for a CRNA in Fall River, MA , located one hour from Boston and 20 minutes from Providence. The candidate will join a growing Anesthesiology Department and will be a part of the Steward Health Care System, New England's largest community-based hospital network. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package offered. Salaries from $195K - $225K plus based on experience.
Founded by the Dominica Sisters of the Presentation in 1906, Saint Anne’s Hospital in Fall River. Massachusetts, is a full-service acute care Catholic hospital with 211 beds and satellites in Attleboro, Swansea, Dartmouth, New Bedford, and Stoughton, Massachusetts. The hospital provides nationally recognized patient and family centered exceptional patient clinical services to patients from surrounding Massachusetts and Rhode Island communities.
CRNA will function as part of a team approach to the preparation of patients for anesthesia, its administration, and the post-operative care for adults and children in stimulating clinical setting including:
Orthopedics, General and Vascular, ENT, Thoracic, Obstetrics, Neurosurgery & Same-day Pediatrics.
In joining our growing team you will enjoy: Sign on bonus, loan repayment, a newly increased compensation model and full benefits package.
• Care for patients before, during and after a medical procedure or surgery
• Performing point-of-care testing
• Select, order and administer pre-anesthetic medications
• Providing acute, chronic, and interventional pain management services
• Utilizing anesthetic techniques such as ultrasound, fluoroscopy, and other technologies to improve diagnosis and care delivery and improve patient safety and comfort
• Select, prescribe and administer post-anesthesia medications or treatments
• Evaluate patients post-surgical and post-anesthesia responses
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Must have a strong understanding of pre-anesthesia medications and post-anesthesia medications
• Ability to make sound judgements of analytical, physical and manual dexterity functions of a patient
• Ability to work harmoniously in a collaborative environment
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and an accredited school of nurse anesthesia
• New graduates are encouraged to apply
• 2-3 years of experience as a CRNA preferred but new graduates will be considered
• Registered Nurse Anesthetist Certification required
• Current Massachusetts RN license required
• ACLS preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, or would like to apply, please contact:
Dave Rezendes, Senior Physician Recruitment Specialist
Steward Health Care
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Saint Anne’s Hospital, a Steward Family Hospital, is a 160-bed, acute-care community hospital with comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services that provides care to southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
We offer specialized services in oncology, pediatrics, diabetes, orthopedics, cardiac care, rehabilitation, behavioral medicine, and pain management.
Steward Health Care’s physician-led model was created to provide patient’s access to the highest-quality care at a sustainable cost, providing personalized, and coordinated ongoing medical services that positively impact patients’ physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
Founded in 2010, Steward Health Care is the nation’s largest accountable care organization (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through its network of hospitals, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, and behavioral health services. Steward received a perfect 100% quality rating by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Service’s (CMS) Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) in 2020.
Based in Dallas, Steward is the largest private, physician-led health care network and currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah. For more information, visit www.steward.org.
This site is only intended for job seekers to contact the organizations posting jobs. Use of this site for solicitation and other unintended purposes is prohibited.