Venice Regional Bayfront Health, Venice, FL, is seeking an ARNP or PA-C to join their employed Pulmonology/Critical Care practice.
NOTE: Prefer candidates with 3-5 years of experience and training in critical care and is comfortable with pulmonary conditions.
- Practice employs 4 Pulmonology/Critical Care physicians and one ARNP.
- Very busy practice: Gulf Coast Pulmonology Associates
- Well established group which has been a part of the community for the past 13 years
- Scope of current practice services: sleep medicine, hospital consults, pulmonary hypertension, critical care coverage, outpatient Pulmonology
- Incoming provider would assist with clinic & hospital services
- Candidate will see schedule of patients in clinic & support hospital rounding
- Prefer a candidate who has experience & training in Pulmonology/Critical Care & enjoys educating patients through their chronic conditions.
- Two outpatient clinics in Venice and Englewood with planned expansion into Northport and Sarasota
- The Pulmonology clinic office is a free standing facility in Sarasota County conveniently located within walking distance to the hospital
Comprehensive financial package:
- Competitive Salary
- potential incentive based on WRVUs
- commencement bonus
- potential for medical education debt assistance
- CME, Vacation, and nice benefit package
- relocation expenses
Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, Venice is known for its friendly, small-town feel, its charming downtown shopping area and its elegant boulevards shaded by giant oaks. Business, culture and natural beauty all coexist peacefully in this region of the Gulf Coast, where the beaches and blue skies stretch for miles. A central park along Venice's main street is the site of regular concerts, arts and crafts shows, and special events, while numerous other gardens, green spaces and nature trails can be found throughout this charming community.
Venice Regional Bayfront Health is a 312-bed, regional healthcare system that provides a comprehensive array of medical services to the greater Venice area. Always striving to meet the area's growing healthcare needs, the system has steadily expanded to include a number of facilities offering fully integrated health services. In addition to an acute-care hospital, Venice Regional Bayfront Health's healthcare network includes comprehensive cardiac care, ambulatory care and home health services. The hospital has been recognized for general surgery, its Top 100 cardiovascular program and its well-respected joint replacement program.