Ottumwa Regional Health Center is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant join a well-established Emergency Medicine team with excellent support staff and sub-specialty coverage. There is flexibility to work as a full-time or part-time employee.
Come and see firsthand a great team environment in a recently remodeled and expanded Emergency Department with improved technology and new furnishings. The Emergency areas include 16 regular beds, 3 trauma rooms, 3 Psychiatric beds and handles up to 24,000 visits per year. Hospital has a helipad on site for transfers and full spectrum of diagnostic services. There is a flexible schedule with 12 hour shifts and work approximately 12 shifts per month for full-time employment. Ottumwa Regional has a 24/7 Hospitalist Program to assist providers and provide patients with quality inpatient care.
There is an outstanding recruitment package that includes:
- Competitive Salary and Quarterly Incentive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits, including Malpractice coverage
- Sign-On and Retention Bonuses
- Potential assistance with medical education loans
Facts about Ottumwa:
- Top 3 employers are John Deere, Cargill, and Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- Community offers low cost of living, abundant choices in recreation and entertainment, and has outstanding educational opportunities
- Home to Indian Hills Community College
- Only 85 miles from Des Moines!
- 3.5 hours from Kansas City and 5 hours from Chicago!