Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant- Cardiac Surgery
St. Vincent/CorVasc Indianapolis
Cardiac Surgery Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
CorVasc, one of the leading centers for cardiothoracic and vascular care in the country, is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join our cardiovascular team. First Assist experience in the OR in a professional role outside of clinical rotations is required. We are not accepting new grads at this time.
- Must be comfortable performing: Pre-operative consultation, endoscopic vein and artery harvest, post-operative/ICU patient care
- OR experience required
- Practice volume: 8-10 cardiac procedures daily
- Schedule: Primarily hospital/operating room based. Typical hours are 6:30am-5:00pm, but may fluctuate.
- Call Schedule: Rotating
Candidates will enjoy our competitive compensation package including:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off program (varies by position)
- Health, dental, vision and wellness packages
- Annual CME Allotment (based on FTE status)
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match
The 17th largest city in the nation and the capital of Indiana, Indianapolis is the center of America’s heartland. More than 65% of the U.S. population lives within a 700 mile radius of Indianapolis. More interstates converge in Indianapolis than in any other city in the U.S., which makes it one of America’s most accessible cities, named “Crossroads of America.” Indiana's cost of living and unemployment rates remain below the national average. Indianapolis supports more than 200 arts organizations, including a world-class symphony, theater, opera, ballet, museums and art galleries. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with numerous cultural offerings, change of seasons and outstanding schools.
Contact Melanie Bell, Advanced Practice Provider Recruiter
(317) 338 – 5512 or Mbell003@ascension.org
The acknowledged leader in heart care around the State of Indiana and across the region, St. Vincent Heart Center of Indiana has consistently been recognized as one of the top cardiology programs in the country. Our recognitions include:
- 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals 2012
- 15 Top Health Systems 2012 (St. Vincent Health)
- Ranked #1 in Indiana for Cardiology Services 7 Years in a Row (2006-2012)
- Ranked #1 in Indiana for Coronary Interventional Procedures 7 Years in a Row (2006-2012)
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Overall Cardiac Services 7 Years in a row (2006-2012)
American Heart Association:
- Get With The Guidelines-Coronary Artery Disease Gold Performance Achievement Award 2007
Be a Part of the St.Vincent Family
St.Vincent Health is a mission-based alliance of healthcare providers located throughout Indiana. And all of our providers are guided by the same guiding principles: a commitment to quality, compassion, and affordability in health care. Moreover, we’re dedicated to giving our employees the tools and resources they need to be successful. For the thousands who already work here, being a part of the St.Vincent family is more than a job. It’s a calling.
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Employees enjoy full medical, dental and vision insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, and long-term and short-term disability benefits.
Financial Security for the Future
Employees get an Employee 403 (b) and employer matching contributions, employer-paid term life insurance, a comprehensive legal plan, and a retirement well-being program.
Attention to Life-Work Balance
Paid time off, holidays, funeral leave, maternity leave, personal days, PerkSpot associate discount program, auto and homeowners insurance, and spiritual formation opportunities.
HealthGrades and other healthcare rating organizations consistently rank St.Vincent Health hospitals among the highest in Indiana in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
St.Vincent Medical Group is a comprehensive network of primary and specialty care physicians, recognized nationally and internationally.
Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 20 St.Vincent Health hospital ministries, St.Vincent Medical Group physicians provide health care to residents in 35 counties across Indiana.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|