Urology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
You're going to LOVE Lovelace
Lovelace Medical Group is now hiring a Urology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Lovelace Health systems built the city’s first hospital and since our organization was founded over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve. With over 26 locations throughout the state of New Mexico and over 300,000 visits in 2017 alone, we are a growing Medical Group with a bright future ahead of us. As we grow to best serve the needs of our communities we are excited to add a Urology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistantto our care team!
- Lovelace was identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare 2017, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home among other awards.
- Provides clinical care to patients in accordance to regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Assists in surgical procedures under the supervision of physician.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff to coordinated care.
- Excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients.
- Attends departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
- Adherence and knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including HIPPA.
Education/License and Certifications:
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program
- Certification Board for Urologic Nurses and Associates (CBUNA) desired, but not required.
- Two (2) years of clinical experience in a similar Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant role
Why Lovelace Medical Group:
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Health and Wellness programs available to all Lovelace employees.
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- Paid time off (PTO).
About Albuquerque, New Mexico
Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Since 2013 Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized over 175 times for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
Join Lovelace Medical Group’s growing Urologic Department. This department currently utilizes minimally invasive robotics surgery practices and leverages state of the art equipment. This is a growing department with plenty of room to grow, learn, and build a lifetime career.
Physician Recruitment Department Maha Qassem (505)639-3040 or Delilah Garcia (505)595-4093
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Lovelace Health System has been a part of New Mexico’s history for more than 90 years and is comprised of a network of acute-care hospitals, a rehabilitation hospital and Lovelace Medical Group - offering access to a wide range of health care providers and specialists across New Mexico - and retail pharmacy locations in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and Santa Fe.
Lovelace Health System is committed to offering high quality health care services for our patients and the community. Our hospitals and facilities are consistently earning local and national recognition for meeting or exceeding quality measures, including:
- Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
- Only New Mexico hospital in 2013 to be named the Truven Health Analytics Top 100 Hospital list
- Modern Healthcare as among the top 100 Best Places to Work Nationally
- American Alliance of Healthcare Providers Hospital of Choice Award
Lovelace Medical Group offers:
- Nationally Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- CME Allowance
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|