Part-Time Advanced Practitioner
Lebanon Comprehensive Treatment Center
- Opioid Treatment Center
- Adults 18+
Psychiatric patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at Lebanon Comprehensive Treatment Center is seeking to add a like-minded Advanced Practitioner to their diverse and dynamic team.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant able to practice in the state of PA
- Advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Minimum of 1 your of experience as a practicing nurse practitioner
- DEA License
- Willingness and ability to get X-Waiver
- Ability to work early hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in addiction/psychiatric treatment preferred
This location offers Medication Assisted Treatment including Methadone and Buprenorphine. Lebanon Comprehensive Treatment Center is an Opioid Health Home offering individual and group counseling for clients with opioid use disorder.
Connect with Physician Recruitment Today!
Physician Recruiter, CTC Division