Nurse Practitioner- Public Safety Medical (Indianapolis)
St. Vincent Health- Nurse Practitioner (Public Safety Medical)
St. Vincent has a full-time opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner with Public Safety Medical in Indianapolis, Indiana. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Public Safety Medical is the largest medical practice in the country dedicated to improving the health and safety of fire, emergency medical services and law enforcement personnel by providing specialized medical, fitness and psychological evaluations. Public Safety Medical is a part of the St. Vincent Health, Wellness and Preventive Care Institute, which offers customized and comprehensive on-site care in the workplace.
- Conduct comprehensive physicals for firefighters, law enforcement, and emergency responders; interpret lab results and diagnostic tests, risk assessment, health promotion, and disease prevention through education and counseling
- Travel is required; will be serving clients all over Indiana and parts of Ohio
- Travel fluctuates, but will average one week of overnight travel with a medical team per month
- Non-primary care position; no acute care or script writing
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5 (with some overnight travel); no call
- Must have both Indiana and Ohio state licenses
- Masters Degree
- National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- ACLS and BLS required
- Demonstrable and effective counseling, writing, communication and computer skills
St. Vincent offers a strong compensation package that includes: competitive salary, generous paid time off program (varies by position), comprehensive health benefits, annual CME allotment (based on FTE status), and 403b retirement savings plan with employer match.
Contact Melanie Bell, Advanced Practice Provider Recruiter
Mbell003@ascension.org or 317-338-5512
Be a Part of the St.Vincent Family
St.Vincent Health is a mission-based alliance of healthcare providers located throughout Indiana. And all of our providers are guided by the same guiding principles: a commitment to quality, compassion, and affordability in health care. Moreover, we’re dedicated to giving our employees the tools and resources they need to be successful. For the thousands who already work here, being a part of the St.Vincent family is more than a job. It’s a calling.
Comprehensive Health Benefits
Employees enjoy full medical, dental and vision insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, and long-term and short-term disability benefits.
Financial Security for the Future
Employees get an Employee 403 (b) and employer matching contributions, employer-paid term life insurance, a comprehensive legal plan, and a retirement well-being program.
Attention to Life-Work Balance
Paid time off, holidays, funeral leave, maternity leave, personal days, PerkSpot associate discount program, auto and homeowners insurance, and spiritual formation opportunities.
HealthGrades and other healthcare rating organizations consistently rank St.Vincent Health hospitals among the highest in Indiana in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
St.Vincent Medical Group is a comprehensive network of primary and specialty care physicians, recognized nationally and internationally.
Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 20 St.Vincent Health hospital ministries, St.Vincent Medical Group physicians provide health care to residents in 35 counties across Indiana.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|