Hospitalist APP Needed (St. Cloud, MN)
The Hospitalist Team at St. Cloud Hospital might be what you're looking for!
Now hiring Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
The provider will work 12 hour shifts between the hours of 6:00am-6:30pm and 11:00 am-11:30pm. The candidate will work every 4thweekend and rotating holidays.
As a Hospitalist at St. Cloud Hospital you will be part of an important team that provides patient care- 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will have the privilege of seeing patients who are counting on you to be readily available to them and their family members to provide care, answer questions and offer resources. The Provider hired into this role will join our Hospitalist team of 41 physicians and 8 Advanced Practice Providers.
As a member of the hospitalist team you will:
- Provide quality care for adult patients and families
- Treat patients with diagnoses of chest pain, syncope, heart failure, pneumonia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, Epistaxis, COPD ,dehydration and Upper GI Bleed
- Serve as a resource to nursing, care management, spiritual care, and other patient care providers.
- Assess, plan, evaluate, implement, and coordinate care of adult patients under the direction of the hospitalist service.
- Engage in a collaborative practice agreement with the CentraCare Clinic Hospitalists Team
- Primarily see patients on units such as our Medical Units, Bone and Joint Unit and Observation Unit.
- And much more!
- Single-hospital community in Central Minnesota
- Regional referral center with 489 beds
- Serving more than 920,000 in a 23-county area
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Truven "Top 50" Heart Hospital
- Magnet Hospital
- Minnesota’s Best Places to Work List by Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal
- Recent $225-million hospital expansion
- State-of-the-art imaging technology
- Strong Family Medicine and Pediatrician community
- 450+physicians on medical staff
• Progressive, physician-led, multi-specialty group
• Part of CentraCare Health- one regional medical center (St. Cloud Hospital), six rural hospitals, nineteen clinics, and six long-term care facilities.
• Serving ~700,000 people in a 12-county area
• Outreach services to more than 25 communities
• Over 45 Medical & Surgical Specialties
• Hospitalist and Intensivist programs
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. You can take advantage of the events in Minneapolis/St. Paul, but live in a low stress and relaxing community.
• 60 minutes from Twin Cities
• Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
• Four season recreation
• Theatre and arts
• Excellent School options
• Family Friendly
• Four colleges
• Lakes area
CentraCare Physician Practice Opportunities
St. Cloud, MN
City of St. Cloud
St. Cloud Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
St. Cloud Times
St. Cloud Area Education Resources
St. Cloud School District 742
Sartell School District 748
Sauk Rapids/Rice School District 47
Diocese of St. Cloud Catholic Schools
St. John's Prep
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud Technical College
College of St. Benedict / St. John's University
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|