Advanced Practice Provider (Urgent Care) – Franciscan Physician Network – St. John, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join our group at FPN ExpressCare St. John located in St. John, IN.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have past or present experience in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine or Occupational Medicine preferred. Advanced Practice Provider will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Advance Practice Provider will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care. Candidate should be able to perform I&D, suturing and removal of uncomplicated foreign body removal.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Express Care Hours: Monday –Thursday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Friday - Saturday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- No Call Expectation
- Average outpatient volume: 35 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures
- Foreign body removal
- Abdominal pain
- Musculoskeletal pain/injury
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation,
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHO WE ARE
A trusted leader in providing faith-based, integrated healthcare, Franciscan Health Crown Point is a full-service, acute-care hospital designed to meet the growing healthcare needs of our surrounding communities. Franciscan Health Crown Point has positioned itself as a driving force in technology and high quality patient care and will continue to be at the forefront of new medical advances. Franciscan Health Crown Point has been verified a Level 3 Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons and is the only such center in Northwest Indiana that offers neurosurgery.
The Crown Point location is one of only 12 Level 3 trauma centers in Indiana.
Franciscan Physician Network Crown Point is based in Lake County, Indiana and is a partnership of nearly 70 physicians and advanced-practice providers working with Franciscan St Anthony Health. Practice locations include Crown Point; Cedar Lake; Lowell; St. John; and Roselawn.
WHERE WE LIVE
Lake County, Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation’s top “physician friendly” states due to its favorable malpractice status. Northwest Indiana has a reasonable cost of living and is a family-friendly and with great schools, parks, outdoors activities and social outlets there is something for everyone. Easy access to Chicago and its many suburbs provides many more offerings. Whether you are living on the lake or inland, Crown Point offers a little piece of paradise for each individual.
- Crown Point = 29,176 Lake County = 487,865
- Crown Point has a beautiful downtown with restaurants, shops, local breweries among other amenities.
- Diverse employment base with good commercially-insured base of employees
- Outdoors Activities available:
- Close proximity to Chicago and Lake Michigan
- Located proximal to Lake County Park, Indiana Dunes and Lake Michigan
- Horseback riding, fishing ice skating, cross country skiing among many other activities at Lake County Park
- Hike and bike at 12 different parks
- Kayak on your own or with a guided group
- Spend time cooling off at Deep River Waterpark
- Soar through the treetops at Edge Adventure Park
- Hunting opportunities available in the region
- Play a round of golf at Oak Knoll Golf Club, White Hawk County Club and Lake County Park
- Enjoy local breweries and eats
Physician & Provider Liaison
Northern Indiana Division
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC
“Stay patient and trust the journey” - Anonymous
Lisa Stevens joined Franciscan in 2005 and became the Physician & Provider Liaison for the Crown Point and South Suburban Chicago divisions in 2017. She enjoys having the opportunity to bring quality physicians and advanced practice providers to an amazing organization.
|Contact:||Physician and Provider Services Team|
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|