Part-time Tele-Psychiatry BC- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Position - Chicago, IL
Hartgrove Hospital in Chicago, IL is recruiting a part-time (20 hours weekly) Tele-Psychiatry Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for our Child/Adolescent Services.
Hartgrove Behavioral consists of a 160-bed acute care crisis stabilization for-profit psychiatric hospital, treating children ages 3 through older adults, within 8 different inpatient programs. Hartgrove has one of the largest pediatric psychiatric programs in the state of Illinois and are most proud to be the first and currently only hospital in the country, to have received the Joint Commission’s Disease Specific Certification designations for Neuropsychiatry and Trauma Services. Hartgrove consistently ranks in the top 10 hospitals for Patient Satisfaction Scores out of almost 250 hospitals within Universal Health Services, our parent corporation.
Position Highlights and Duties:
- Part-time Monday-Friday schedule with no call. (20 hours a week)
- Highly competitive compensation package of base salary and pro-rated benefits will be offered.
- Duties will include Initial evaluations of new patients; follow-up, brief therapy care and medication management; treatment team participation.
- Position offers work independence and opportunity to grow personally and professionally while working with a professional, competent, compassionate staff.
- Graduation from accredited Master’s level Nurse Practitioner program with a specialty in psychiatry.
- Must have Illinois license or the ability to obtain.
- PMHMP certification is required and must have interest in Child/Adolescent populations.
Hartgrove Behavioral Health System is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS).
More Than a Hospital - a Community of Care
Hartgrove Hospital, a 46-year community landmark, provides psychiatric treatment for adults, teens and children. In addition, the 136-bed hospital offers unique therapies for youth with problems related to traumatic brain injury or Neuropsychiatric syndromes.
Hartgrove Hospital also has specialty diagnostic and evaluation services for children and adolescents who exhibit sexually aggressive behavior.
Children and Adolescent Day Treatment Programs are also available in addition to intensive inpatient services.
Individual, group, family and specialty counseling services are available are available at Hartgrove Hospital’s Austin Family Counseling Center.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|