South Carolina: Cardiology Nurse Practitioner Position for New Heart Failure Clinic
Aiken Regional Medical Center in Aiken, SC is recruiting a Nurse Practitioner for an employed position with a busy hospital-based Cardiology practice.
This well-established and busy five-person group has been in the community for over 25 years, and is the only cardiology group in Aiken. The staff includes five Cardiologists and two CVT surgeons. The group offers a full range of cardiac, thoracic and vascular services, and maintains two offices in the Aiken community (all diagnostic services are performed in office). This position will also have an integral role in the development of a Heart Failure Clinic. The treatment of CHF patients in the outpatient clinic is a collaborative effort with ARMC to assist in decreasing multiple readmissions by these patients by assuring they are properly managed in the clinic. Position responsibilities will include:
- Provide transition care to patients who meet the protocols for CHF clinic as follow up to hospital stay
- See patients in the office to assure necessary medical care is being followed
- Device monitoring and training for the patients
- Provide post discharge visits as part of the transition of care from ARMC on cardiology patients assuring they are seen within 48 hours of discharge
Eligible candidates will have
- At least two years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner with the treatment of Cardiology patients and/or Congestive Heart Failure management
- Candidates with an established background in Cardiology nursing could be eligible to receive training at an established CHF clinic
- Comfort with developing protocols and procedures
- Ability to work autonomously from the outset
Compensation will include a competitive salary, full benefits and other incentives.
Aiken Regional Medical Center is a 225-bed hospital and is the only hospital in the community. The medical staff includes more than 120 physicians representing a broad spectrum of specialties. More than 85 percent of the medical staff are board certified with many board certified in more than one specialty.
Aiken, SC is conveniently located just twenty minutes from Augusta, GA - home of the Master Tournament - and two to three hours from the mountains, the Carolina coast and Atlanta. Aiken offers a great family-oriented community, exceptional recreational opportunities (golfing and equestrian), and historic small town charm with a vibrant and upscale appeal. Enjoy the best of the Southeast in Aiken, South Carolina.
Aiken was voted the best small town by Southern Living: https://www.aikenstandard.com/news/aiken-named-south-s-best-small-town-by-southern-living/article_1f18b858-2c38-11e8-a819-b3b9c8a9588e.html
|Phone:||866-227-5415 x 224|
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|