The Provider Voice Matters at DaVita Medical Group New Mexico!
At DaVita Medical Group, we believe strongly in our guiding principles of being Physician-Led, Patient-Centered, and Clinically-Focused. We make sure we support our clinicians every day so that you can excel clinically and grow personally.
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team in our Neurology Clinic Albuquerque, NM.
- A progressive care model
- Multi-specialties working together to provide continuity of care for our patients
- Nationally-supported leadership pathway programs
- You have the autonomy to manage the care of your patients the way you feel is best
- DaVita Medical Group is physician-led.
- Enjoy Google Augmedix digital scribe glasses for better patient interactions and less charting time
- Work/life balance through flexible schedules, reasonable patient loads, and physician wellness are priorities.
Our group is happy to call New Mexico home where we have the opportunity to provide value-based care for our community. The New Mexico landscape is more than just a desert; there are mountains for biking, forests for hiking, and riverside trails for running. With over 300 days of sunshine per year, it is the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast. In addition to the great outdoors, New Mexico offers its residents great places to dine, world class plays, and for the perfect date night you can enjoy taking the Rail Runner up to see the Santa Fe Opera. Albuquerque has been recognized as:
- Top 10 ranking for "America’s Best Cities For Foodies" , Travel + Leisure
- Top "Big Best Cities for Active Families" by Outdoor Magazine.
- "Top City with the Cleanest Air in America", Thrillist
It is an exciting time to join DaVita Medical Group as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high quality healthcare. The company offers comprehensive healthcare services backed by nearly 40 medical and surgical specialties at 13 locations throughout the city. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits.
Apply today or contact Brian Worth, Physician Recruiter, at (505) 262-3102 or Brian.email@example.com.
Apply today or contact Shain Tanner, Sr. Provider Recruiter, at (505) 262-7803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|