Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Job in Kenansville, NC
**Not Accepting Candidates From Search Firms For This Opportunity**
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Duplin Hospital Kenansville, NC are seeking a BC Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join their established program. The successful candidate will perform patient care in a 25-bed inpatient behavioral health unit as well perform inpatient and emergency department consults. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Employed by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Duplin Hospital
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inpatient practice only for 25 bed unit serving adult population
- Compensation includes base plus incentives for wRVU productivity and quality metrics
- Call 1:3 by phone
- Malpractice (with tail)
- Annual Stipend
- 457b and Matching 401k programs
- Close proximity to NC beaches
Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed hospital located in Kenansville. The renovated, 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 27,000 patients per year. In addition to providing general medical and surgical services, Vidant Duplin offers chemotherapy and other cancer infusion interventions and has earned national designation as a Primary Stroke Center.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
The county seat of Duplin County, Kenansville is a peaceful small town rich in history and proud of its heritage. A collection of Greek Revival homes and churches graced by canopy trees and lush plantings create one of the state’s most picturesque and consistent historic districts. Two museums capture the story of Kenansville’s start in the 1700s. A collection of notable wineries and James Sprunt Community College are few of the attractions Kenansville offers.
- Located 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Offers a cost-of-living below the national average
- Features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities
- River Landing, a private residential golf community
If you, or a colleague, are interested in learning more about our psychiatry opportunity in Kenansville, NC, then please contact Ashley Rudolph at email@example.com or call (252) 847-1944.
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
NOT ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|