Nurse Practitioner (Psychiatric) – Franciscan Physician Network – Dyer, IN
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to meet the growing demand for psychiatric services at Franciscan Health Dyer in Dyer, IN. Interested candidate will join an established practice which includes six general psychiatrists, three child & adolescent psychiatrists and two advanced practice providers. The Nurse Practitioner will collaborate with a team of psychologists, therapists and social workers.
WHAT WE NEED:
The Nurse Practitioner will have past or present experience in psychiatric or a PMH Certification, preferred. Candidate will primarily focus on adult patient care, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be team-oriented. Psychiatric medicine prescribing experience is required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Including two evenings until 8:00 p.m.
- Primarily focus on adult patient care
- Experienced clinical support staff
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
Franciscan Health Hammond has stayed true to our founding mission to care for everyone who comes through our doors. A trusted leader in providing faith-based, integrated healthcare, Franciscan Health Hammond is one of the largest acute-care hospitals in the Northwest Indiana region. And we're growing to meet your needs with more than 20 off-site facilities, including a dedicated adult and pediatric rehabilitation institute and a health and fitness club.
Franciscan Health Munster, located in the heart of Munster, is a 63-bed acute-care facility that offers nearly 50 medical specialties and subspecialties including heart care, orthopedic surgery, imaging and diagnostic procedures, laboratory and more. And we are growing. We're aimed at becoming your Center of Excellence for premier heart care and orthopedic surgery in Northwest Indiana.
Franciscan Health Dyer is part of one of the largest acute-care hospitals in the Northwest Indiana region. And we're growing to meet your needs with several off-site facilities, including a dedicated adult and pediatric rehabilitation institute and a health and fitness club in Schererville, Indiana.
Hammond, Dyer, and Munster are cities located in beautiful Lake County, IN. Located thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. The cities are part of the Chicago metropolitan area, while still maintaining a rural and suburban feel. Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Hammond, Dyer, and Munster offer an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base with a strong commercially-insured base of employees.
- Lake Michigan
- Indiana Dunes
- Lost Marsh Environmental Recreation Area which includes 330 acre championship golf course, and nature preserve
- Year-Round Festivals and Area Events
- Towle Theater
- Horseshoe Casino
- The region offers shopping at enclosed shopping malls, an outdoor discount outlet center and miles and miles of popular chain stores in shopping plazas
- Among the South Shore's agri-tourism opportunities are wineries, dairies, restaurants, U-pick orchards/farms, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and farmers' markets
“Treat others as you would want to be treated.” - Swedish Proverb
Danielle Tharp joined FPN in 2016 and is the liaison for the Northwest Indiana Division. She enjoys working with people and finds great joy in placing happy physicians and advanced practice providers within the Franciscan Physician Network family.
|Contact:||Physician & Provider Services Team|
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|