Become a Valued Member of Your Hospitalist Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the hospital. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center - Alton, Illinois
- A 199-bed acute care hospital serving the greater Alton area for over 90 years
- Home to advanced cancer, stroke and heart technology, nationally-certified rehabilitative services, advanced surgical services, and is the area's premier wound center and ER.
- The Emergency Department is also run by Vituity, creating a dual line of service that benefits the patients as well as the physicians
- 2,410 annual cases and 12,628 annual encounters with an average daily census of 28 encounters
- Thousands of acres of natural areas, recreational areas, lakes, rivers, and forests provide excellent outdoor activities throughout the year
- From NASCAR events to visiting one of the nation's largest water parks, Rockford provides a variety of family-friendly entertainment
- Booming nightlife and great shopping
- Seeking physician assistants and nurse practitioners with previous experience (hospitalist) and with current national certifications, ACLS, and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!