Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Department Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
Adventist Medical Center - Hanford, California
- Apart of Adventist Health, a not-for-profit, faith-based health system
- 26 ED beds and state-of-the-art technology with an annual patient volume of 52,000
- Site utilizes PA/NPs for Rapid Medical Evaluation (RME) to reduce patient wait times and increase patient satisfaction
- An easy-going lifestyle within a great community
- Delectable dining experiences with some of the most famous eateries in the nation
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities (camping, fishing, hiking, biking, rock climbing, and more!)
- Centrally located in California, Monterey, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San Francisco, and Los Angeles are a few hours away
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!