Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Department Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity , we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team . When you join Vituity , one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
Mount Sinai Hospital - Chicago, Illinois
- Mount Sinai Hospital is a 319-licensed bed teaching hospital in Chicago, IL
- Medical staff of over 500 physicians, including over 300 specialists employed by Sinai Medical Group, provide a full array of medical, surgical, behavioral health, therapeutic and diagnostic services.
- Offers care to communities on the West and Southwest sides of Chicago
- Located in the heart of Chicago, with easy access to tourist attractions such as Willis Tower, the Art Institute of Chicago, and Lake Michigan
- Sports fans can enjoy the world-famous Wrigley Field or visit the U.S. Cellular field, both of which are where the Chicago teams play
- Dining and entertainment is top notch; Chicago Symphony, Chicago Festival Ballet, and the Ford Center of Performing Arts provide high-class entertainment
- Seeking experienced ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, ACLS, PALS and DEA
- 1 year of EM experience as an AP is required; additional EM rotations during training a plus
- Current state license is a plus
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!