Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Department Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
Union Hospital Terre Haute - Terre Haute, Indiana
- A 42-bed facility that sees over 57,000 patients each year
- Level III Trauma Center
- Union Hospital is Primary Stroke Certified and an Accredited Chest Pain center
- Located along the Wabash River, with easy access to swimming, fishing, jet-skiing, and more!
- Home to many higher education institutions including Indiana State University and Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Less than an hour and a half from Indianapolis, which offers all types of metropolitan activities - dining, theatre, arts and more!
- 1 year of applicable experience required
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Current state license a plus
- Full-time positions available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!