Become a Valued Member of Your Anesthesia Team
As a CRNA you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Anesthesia. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento, California
- A non-for-profit 342 bed hospital and part of Dignity Health, the largest hospital provider in California
- Anesthesia Care Team model with medical direction
- Monday through Friday work week with opportunity for overtime; 9 paid holidays
- No call or weekends
- Busy outpatient center attached to the main hospital, where cases include orthopedics, ENT, otolaryngology, podiatry, cataract and retina, gyn and interventional GI procedures, and patients routinely include pediatric and ASA Class 3 and 4
- Electrophysiology (EP) Lab cases include VF/VT/Afib/SVT ablations and device implants
- Sacramento offers great year-round weather for multiple outdoor activities - hiking, cycling, and opportunity for all types of water sports on the American River and Folsom Lake
- More affordable cost-of-living for city dwellers and more options for those preferring suburban or rural environments
- Ideal location with 2 hours or less to San Francisco and the beautiful California coast, and two hours to the stunning mountains of Lake Tahoe
- Abundant fine dining and bustling breweries, with world class wineries within just an hour's drive away
- Multiple entertainment options from the new Golden 1 Center (home of the Sacramento Kings and concert events) to the art and theater productions at the Harris Center for the Arts
- Seeking full time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) to join our team of 5 CRNAs in the Outpatient Surgery and EP Lab areas at Mercy General Hospital
- New grads and experienced CRNAs welcome
- Current state license a plus
- ACLS and PALS required
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!