Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Department Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
Adventist Medical Center - Selma, California
- Part of Adventist Health, a not-for-profit, faith-based health system
- As a busy community hospital, it provides for a very rich and diverse clinical practice and has an annual patient volume of 43,000+
- 12 Emergency Department beds
- Site utilizes PA/NP's for Rapid Medical Evaluation (RME) to reduce wait times and increate patient satisfaction
- Adventist Health Central Valley Network has grown quickly in recent years, adding a family practice residency program, eight clinics and more than 100 physicians and specialists since 2004
- A progressive, growing community that strives to retain small town qualities and life style
- Close proximity to breathtaking sceneries with Sequoia and Yosemite National Parks, and Monterey and Carmel's coastal views and activities are just a short drive away
- A great place to raise a family with a slower pace of living but with many amenities such as a complete shopping experience and wineries
- Perfect weather that allows for all sorts of outdoor activities: hiking, biking, fishing, camping, rock climbing and more!
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants or nurse practitioners
- Current state license, national certification, ACLS, and DEA is a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!