Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Department Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
The Practice - a Dual Hospital System
French Hospital - San Luis Obispo, CA
- The 114-bed acute care and surgical facility has a 10-bed emergency department that is staffed 24-hours with compassionate and caring professionals trained to handle everything from minor injury to major trauma, including stroke and heart attacks
- Has an annual patient volume of 16,000+
- Renowned as the Cardiac Center of the Central Coast, the hospital and staff provide the widest spectrum of cardiac care services in the region including cardiac surgery, catheterization, and angioplasty
Arroyo Grande Community Hospital - Arroyo Grande, CA
- The 65-bed community hospital is a full-service, general, acute-care medical-surgical facility located in the heart of Southern San Luis Obispo County and has a 12-bed emergency department that is fully staffed 24-hours
- Has an annual patient volume of 21,000+
- Although one of the busiest EDs in the area, Arroyo Grande consistently excels in patient satisfaction ratings
- A vibrant and friendly community with breathtaking sceneries
- A great place to raise a family with strong, high ranking public and charter schools and higher education institutions
- Strolling along downtown and shopping in the unique boutiques
- A creekside meal at one of many eclectic restaurants or a picnic in the park
- Temperate weather and surrounding lakes, hills, and beaches that allows for all sorts of outdoor activities; hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, boating, swimming and more
- Some amazing pinot noir and other varieties as you tour an award-winning winery in San Luis Obispo's wine region
- Seeking experienced ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|