Aspirus Wound Clinic is looking for a compassionate Nurse Practitioner to join our growing, well-established group in Wausau, Wisconsin.
- Average 8-14 patients seen per day
- Excellent on-boarding/training process
- Strong support system
- EPIC EMR
- Up to 25k Student Loan Reimbursement
- Monday through Friday: Flexible daytime hours. No call, weekends or holidays
- Inpatient and Outpatient required
- Willingness to travel to other Aspirus sites as our program continues to grow
- Experience in Wound and Hyperbaric preferred
Aspirus Clinics, Inc. has a vast network of more than 60 community-based clinics and 375 providers who are committed to developing trusting, personal and caring relationships with their patients. Aspirus Clinics provides high quality, accessible health care to a growing number of communities and provides a continuum of excellent, comprehensive, cost-effective care for the entire family. We were named by IBM Watson Health – formerly Truven Health Analytics – as one of the nation's 15 Top Health Systems.
Our team of primary care providers in family medicine, OB/GYN, internal medicine, pediatrics and urgent care has access to and works closely with a highly skilled group of specialists to prevent, diagnose and treat illnesses and disease.
Aspirus has been named by IBM Watson Health as one of the Nation’s Top 15 Health Systems, based on analysis of overall organizational performance. We are a system of 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.