Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Job in Ahsokie, NC
NOT ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital in Ahoskie, NC are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)/Physician Assistant to join an expanding psychiatric team. Clinical responsibilities will include both inpatient and outpatient care including, tele-health, consults, medication management, and seeing patients in an outpatient clinic. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group, a physician led group employing over 500 providers in over 100 practice sites
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital
- Full time position – 50% adult inpatient unit and 50% outpatient clinic
- 20-bed adult psychiatric unit called Stepping Stones with outpatient clinic conveniently located next to Stepping Stones
- Full inpatient panel is 10 adult patients with medical service for admissions, initial physical, and daily rounding
- Call responsibilities will be 1 day a week and 1:4 weekends and will include inpatient rounds and ED triage/consults
- Must live within 45-60 minutes of hospital or stay in town for call duty
- Opportunities available for moonlighting
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches and outdoor activities
- Ability to live on the beautiful Chowan River
- Check out our excellent work / life balance video – here
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include:Annual Administrative Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed community hospital located in Ahoskie. Serving four nearby counties, the hospital’s 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 21,000 patients per year. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology. In addition, Vidant Roanoke-Chowan’s Wound Healing and Pain Management centers serve as referral centers for neighboring Vidant hospitals and providers.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 500 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
Ahoskie affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville
- Vidant Wellness Center – Ahoskie, a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
If you, or a colleague, are interested in learning more about our psychiatry opportunity in Ahoskie, NC, then please contact Ashley Rudolph at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (252) 847-1944.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|