HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Electrophysiologist Nurse Practitioner/Physician's Assistant to join our team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
The Electrophysiologist will be a part of our EP team in our cardiology practice, allowing us to work together on complex procedures and provide exceptional care to all our patients. The ideal candidate will be a team player who would enjoy working with a diverse, hard-working, well-trained group. New grads are welcomed to apply.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Multi-Specialties working together to provide continuity of care for our patients
- Work/life balance through reasonable call schedules, patient loads and quality driven care delivery model
- A progressive care model
- Current Nevada Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant license
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Program
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|