Certified Nurse Midwife - CNM
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
Billings, Mont. (est. 1898) Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo. 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Cancer Care Children’s Healthcare Comprehensive Regional Services Neuroscience Heart Center Oncology Orthopedic Services Women’s Services
We are looking for a Full Time Certified Nurse Midwife to join our busy, patient-centric practice that is know for quality care and service!
Some of the essential duties you will perform as an CNM include:
- antepartum care
- intrapartum care
- postpartum care.
- Some GYN and primary care.
- First assist with Cesareans (training available).
- Shared clinic/call.
Joining our team means you'll have the opportunity to provide patient-centric care within a busy practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians and nursing staff.
Requirements are representative of the minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Current ACNM certification; current Montana RN and CNM licenses with prescriptive authority; Current BLS Certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers as well as ability to learn applications relevant to the position.
- Atleast 2 years of experience is preferred but not required.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|