Neurology Nurse Practitioner
The Corvallis Clinic is actively recruiting a nurse practitioner to join a collegial neurology program with a noteworthy reputation of providing exceptional care for a wide variety of neurological conditions. The Clinic has an established on-boarding program for advanced clinical practitioners and proudly supports over twenty clinical practitioners in twelve specialties.
- General outpatient neurology practice
- Full time position; Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Candidate will be mentored by overseeing physician and supportive team
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and personal leave
- Board Certification or Eligibility, AANC or AANP
- 2 -3 years experience in outpatient primary or specialty care practice preferred
- Experience working with movement disorders, Parkinson's and seizures desired
- Commitment to evidence-based practice
To deliver exceptional medical care with compassion and a commitment to service.
In partnership with you, we will make a positive difference in the health and well-being of people entrusted to our care.
Founded on the simple premise that doctors are the patient's best advocate, The Corvallis Clinic in its 70+ years of providing medical care has become one of the largest multi-specialty, physician-owned clinics in Oregon's Willamette Valley.
Today, more than 90 highly trained physicians and advanced clinical practitioners, supported by a dedicated healthcare staff, provide nationally recognized patient care in a network of outpatient clinics, specialty labs, urgent care facilities and a surgical center - all under the guidance of our physician-lead board of directors and executive team.
The Corvallis Clinic seeks providers motivated by the rewards and responsibilities of a patient-centered, physician-owned organization.
- Thriving city in the heart of the Willamette Valley
- Ranked a Top 10 Best College Town
- Exceptional university and PAC-12 football
- One of the best school districts in the state of Oregon
- Biking and running trails throughout the community
- More than 60 area wineries and countless microbreweries
- Amazing downtown with eclectic mix of fine dining, theaters, art galleries and River Walk
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|