HealthCare Partners - Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner, no call
Ready to practice at the top of your license? HealthCare Partners Nevada (HCP) is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Las Vegas. HCP practices a Coordinated Care Model, which incorporates an entire network of multi-disciplinary caregivers and other team members who work together to support you and help patients stay healthy.
Working at our traditional Primary Care clinics, you will treat patients of all ages. If you are passionate about delivering quality care and enjoy a fast-paced environment with variety, you will thrive in our performance-based model that offers additional financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. We offer an excellent benefit package that includes generous PTO, leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, sign on bonus and many other benefits.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Apply now to submit your CV for consideration, or contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, directly at (702) 466-9289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: Opportunities in Summerlin, Henderson, N. Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Pahrump and Mesquite; clinicians traveling to outlying areas receive a generous travel stipend
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; Saturday shifts offer $12K
- Hours: 5/8’s or 4/10’s
- 3-4 patients per hour
- No call
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in Nevada
- A minimum of 2 years Primary Care experience in a FFS environment
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board Certified
- Must be comfortable with managing controlled substances