HealthCare Partners - Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner, no call
Ready to practice at the top of your license? HealthCare Partners (HCP) is looking for Primary Care Nurse Practitioners to join our team throughout Clark and Nye Counties. HCP practices a Coordinated Care Model, which incorporates an entire network of doctors, nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
Our myGeneration clinics are staffed by physicians and care teams who specialize in every aspect of senior health care. These clinics offer a variety of services including annual wellness checks, identification and treatment of chronic conditions, diagnostic testing, laboratory services and immunizations, all conveniently provided in one location.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals charitable sponsorships, volunteer opportunities, and many other benefits.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare is the place for you. Apply now to submit your CV for consideration. You may also contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 466-9289 or email@example.com.
- Provide primary, secondary, and tertiary care to patients with multiple co-morbidities and chronic conditions
- Location: Opportunities in Summerlin, Henderson, N. Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Pahrump and Mesquite; clinicians working in Pahrump receive a generous travel stipend
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; Saturday shifts offer $12K
- Census: 2 patients per hour
- Hours: 5/8’s or 4/10’s
- No nights or hospital call required
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in Nevada
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Primary Care
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board Certified/Board Eligible