Nurse Practitioner (Infectious Disease) – Franciscan Physician Network – Lafayette, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an Infectious Disease Nurse Practitioner to meet the growing demand for primary care services at Franciscan Health Lafayette East, located in Lafayette, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have past or current infectious disease experience as an RN or Nurse Practitioner, preferred. The nurse practitioner will be passionate in investing in the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: 36 hours of patient contact
- No call exaptation
- Infection disease experience preferred, not required
- Average outpatient volume: 15 - 20 patients/day
- Steady referral flow
- Common Diagnoses:
- Hospital follow up visits
- Wound care
- Lyme disease
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Paid Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Health Lafayette East and Lafayette Central has been serving the residents of Tippecanoe County since 1876. Our employees, physicians and volunteers work with patients and their families to improve the communities we serve.
- Beds (licensed): 187
- Outpatient visits: 340,717
- Surgeries (inpatient and outpatient): 12,612
- Emergency Department visits: 53,480
- Employees: 2,200
- Medical Staff: 339
- Employed Physicians/Advanced Practice Staff: 55 and 15
- Advanced Wound Healing Center & Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Cancer Care
- Center for Women and Children (including a Level III NICU)
- Community education programs through the Kathryn Weil Center for Education
- Critical and intensive care
- 24-hour Emergency Services, including Level III Trauma Center
- Franciscan Accountable Care Organization
- Franciscan Healthy Living Center (Diabetes Education, Heart Failure Clinic, COPD Clinic and Outpatient Palliative Care)
- Heart Center, including Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehab
- Home Care/Hospice
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
- Orthopedics, including Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy and Sports Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Psychiatric Services
- Radiology, including MRI and Franciscan Health Breast Center
- Sleep Center
- Surgery Services, including Open Heart, Orthopedics, da Vinci surgical systems and more
Franciscan Health Lafayette Central
Located near downtown Lafayette, Franciscan Health Lafayette Central was the first hospital founded by the Franciscan Sisters in 1876. The facility provides services for rehabilitation and wound care. Franciscan Health has a long history of care with confidence, compassion and commitment.
Franciscan Health Lafayette East broke ground on a $55 million expansion for a new West Tower and a $15 million remodeling of the Central campus for a new high fidelity SIM lab and new location for the St. Elizabeth School of Nursing and other education departments. Additional construction throughout the year also included adding a new surgery suite dedicated for our second daVinci robotic surgery system. The new YMCA includes physician offices, therapy offices and more.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Center became the first in the state of Indiana to use the Ekso GT robotic exoskelton.
WHERE WE LIVE
Lafayette is a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center. Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Nature abounds in the city and area parks, including Columbian Park, the Celery Bog wetlands, the Jerry E. Clegg Botanical Garden along Wildcat Creek, and Wolf Park in Battle Ground. Lafayette offers an excellent art scene with local breweries, wineries, shops, pick your own fruit farms among many other amenities and activities.
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation’s top “physician friendly” states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly-ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.
“If serving is below you, Leadership is beyond you.” - Anonymous
Jamaul Riley started at Franciscan Physician Network in 2013 and currently serves as the Physician & Provider Liaison for the Western Indiana Division. Jamaul’s goal for FPN the Physician & Provider Services team is to match the right candidate to the right role and to create a win for both parties.
|Contact:||Physician & Provider Services Team|
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|