Part Time Urgent Care NP/PA Opportunities at our 28 room Urgent Care in St Cloud, MN!
CentraCare Health is a collaborative group of Central Minnesota healthcare professionals, working together to provide comprehensive, high-quality care, close to home. We aspire to be the leader in Minnesota for quality, safety, service, and value.
- We have inclusive practice models
- We offer competitive compensation
- We have a comprehensive total rewards package including
As a NP/PA with our Urgency Center, you can anticipate a fast pace and high volumes. You are equipped with the latest medical technology and always have access to advanced lab and imaging equipment. You will use advanced assessment and physical examination skills to diagnose and treat your patients.
Common health concerns treated at the Urgency include:
- abdominal pain
- acute injury evaluation
- blood clots or leg pain
- broken bones
- cough and cold symptoms
- cuts requiring stitches
- dislocations, sprains and strains
- eye pain and injury
- fastonset joint and back pain
- fever, dehydration, nausea or vomiting
- mild chest pain with no cardiac history
- minor head injury
- minor injuries from motor vehicle collisions
- pediatric illness and injuries
- respiratory issues including asthma
Have a current Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license and be eligible for Minnesota licensure.
We would prefer that our candidate have a minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a NP/PA.
We would prefer that our candidate have experience in family medicine, urgent care or emergency medicine.
In addition, all applicants must have a current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider card and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number prior to receiving clinical privileges.
Located at our CentraCare Health Plaza, the Urgency Center was the first of its kind in central Minnesota. We deliver high-quality urgent medical care without the ER wait or cost.
We are growing – Our Urgency Center is expanding from 18 rooms to 28 rooms!
Part Time – every other weekend - 0.33 FTE
Part Time - 4 shifts every 2 weeks - 0.55 FTE
12-hour shifts; 9:00 am to 9:00 pm or 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
These positions potentially include a holiday rotation
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. EEO/AA
- Largest Outpatient Clinic Building in CentraCare
- 500,000 square feet.
- Speciaties of Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Pediatric Walk-In Clinic, Pediatric Sub Specialty Clinic, Pediatric Rehabilitation, OB/GYN, Genetics, Adult Psychiatry, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Diabetes Center, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Oncology, Coborn Cancer Center, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Behavioral Health Services, Dental Clinic, and Urgency Center.
- 4 Room Surgical Center
- Full imaging, laboratory services & Pharmacy
- Gift gallery and a Bistro
- A walking path is available to enjoy the outdoors and promote health and wellness
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|