Nephrology | Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Join the Kidney Care Team at
*VALUE IN WORK/LIFE BALANCE*
*VARIETY IN PRACTICE*
The Nephrology Advanced Practice Provider is responsible for providing care to patients at our outreach/dialysis sites, (all locations within 90 minutes of St. Cloud, MN), patient rounding at the St. Cloud Hospital, and clinical practice duties.
- Full-time, Monday- Friday, 8:30-5:00
- 1/2 day off during the week
- Rotating Weekends (Every 7th)
- Minimal Holiday's
Some of the primary roles of the Nephrology Advanced Practice Provider include caring for patients with:
- End Stage Renal Disease/Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Acute Kidney Injuries
- Nephrology Related Diagnoses
The Nephrology Advanced Practice Provider will also see patients for:
- Anemia management
- Hypertension management
- Chronic Kidney Disease Education
Nephrology Advanced Practice Provider Requirements:
Education- Must be a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant licensed in Minnesota, have successfully completed a formal program approved by a national accrediting agency and be certified by a national certification organization recognized by the Minnesota State.
Experience- Demonstrated skills in organizational management, leadership, communication and clinical expertise required. Previous Nephrology and/or dialysis experience is preferred. Previous experience as a physician assistant, or nurse practitioner is preferred. Two year clinical (adult medicine) experience is preferred. Must have advanced practice prescriptive privileges.
Special Requirements- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and a valid Minnesota driver’s license.
CentraCare has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare is an EEO/AA employer.
- Single-hospital community in Central Minnesota
- Regional referral center with 489 beds
- Serving more than 920,000 in a 23-county area
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Truven "Top 50" Heart Hospital
- Magnet Hospital
- Minnesota’s Best Places to Work List by Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal
- Recent $225-million hospital expansion
- State-of-the-art imaging technology
- Strong Family Medicine and Pediatrician community
- 450+physicians on medical staff
• Progressive, physician-led, multi-specialty group
• Part of CentraCare Health- one regional medical center (St. Cloud Hospital), six rural hospitals, nineteen clinics, and six long-term care facilities.
• Serving ~700,000 people in a 12-county area
• Outreach services to more than 25 communities
• Over 45 Medical & Surgical Specialties
• Hospitalist and Intensivist programs
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. You can take advantage of the events in Minneapolis/St. Paul, but live in a low stress and relaxing community.
• 60 minutes from Twin Cities
• Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
• Four season recreation
• Theatre and arts
• Excellent School options
• Family Friendly
• Four colleges
• Lakes area
CentraCare Physician Practice Opportunities
St. Cloud, MN
City of St. Cloud
St. Cloud Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
St. Cloud Times
St. Cloud Area Education Resources
St. Cloud School District 742
Sartell School District 748
Sauk Rapids/Rice School District 47
Diocese of St. Cloud Catholic Schools
St. John's Prep
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud Technical College
College of St. Benedict / St. John's University
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|