HealthCare Partners - Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Las Vegas. Our Urgent Care facilities have on-site labs and radiology services, and our providers perform minor procedures, wellness and physical exams on a walk-in basis for patients of all ages.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package that includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you! Apply now to submit your CV for consideration, or contact Keisha Taylor, Clinician Recruiter, directly at (702) 466-9289 or email@example.com.
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment.
- Perform procedures such as I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Document/Chart patient information in line with current policies and procedures
- Location: Locations throughout the Las Vegas Valley
- 3/12’s – Days or Nights
- 25–30 patient encounters per day
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in Nevada
- Certificate of completion from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board Certified
- A minimum of 2 years Primary Care experience in an Urgent Care environment
- Ability to treat patients of all ages
- Experience with minor procedures
- Department of Transportation certification or willingness to obtain certification within 90 days of hire
- One year of experience in an urgent care, emergency room setting or rural health clinic preferred
- Fluent or medical Spanish speaking ability