Busy, urogynecology practice is seeking an APP to work in both the clinic and OR. This position will allow for the practice to provIde additional consults and to conduct new in-office procedures.
This position allows for autonomy, so having provIder experience in GYN is preferred. There is no call associated with this opportunity. Typical clinic hours will be required.
Representing a new era in health care, Lee's Summit Medical Center is a full-service acute care facility serving Lee's Summit and surrounding areas. The 64-bed advanced technology facility is both an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. All services are supported by a medical staff of over 300 physicians representing 40 specialties, by over 500 highly trained staff members and more than 100 volunteers. Lee's Summit Medical Center is accredited by the Joint Commission and is an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a designated Primary Stroke Center.
About Lee's Summit Medical Center:
* 80 all private rooms
* 48 Med/Tele beds
* 10 ICU beds
* 500 employees
* 300+ physicians
Lee's Summit Medical Center excels in customer service, ranked as 9th out of 170 hospitals in HCA for customer satisfaction.
About Kansas City:
* Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
* The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities--offering a diverse economy that mirrors the U.S., allowing companies to take calculated risk and test new products.
* Home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others!
* KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. New airport enhancements and renovations underway!
* On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. The affordability and balance in lifestyle allow you to propel yourself personally faster without compromising your ability to access world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and sporting events!
* Kansas City is a community that feeds your passion-regardless of your interests outsIde of the workplace. For the sports enthusiast-check out the KC Chiefs, Sporting KC and KC Royals.
* Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Eight key factors were consIdered when creating this list including work-life balance, compensation, opportunities for advancement, resources and more.
* Lee's Summit, Missouri is No. 19 of America's best cities to live, according to new findings published by 24/7 Wall St, ranking based on crime statistics, demography, economy, education, environment, health, housing, infrastructure and leisure.
* Lee's Summit is an award-winning mId-sized community, combining the amenities and activities of a large metropolitan city with the comfort and convenience of one of the most livable communities in America. Lee's Summit features affordable housing in safe neighborhoods and a nationally recognized educational system. Money Magazine chose Lee's Summit as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live and the award-winning school district earned the Distinction in Performance Award, with a perfect score for the 10th year in a row. Located only 20 minutes from Kansas City's downtown Power & Light District or famous Country Club Plaza, resIdents can enjoy convenient access to all the big-city amenities, attractions, and cultural venues. Lee's Summit offers the best life has to offer.
To learn more: http://lstourism.com
Come see what we have to offer!