Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- W3985 County Road NN
- Cardiac Care - As one of Aurora St. Luke's Cardiac Care centers, our cardiac program combines advanced surgical procedures with outpatient rehabilitation and education programs.
- Cancer Care - We offer the latest cancer treatment for your condition, paired with compassionate care and support resources to help you emotionally as well.
- Emergency Care - Aurora Lakeland Medical Center is Stroke Certified, a Level III Trauma Center, Chest Pain Accredited and whenever necessary, patients also have direct access to specialized care available at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee, home to the state’s leading cardiac program.
- Orthopedic Services - Our knowledgeable Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation staff is here to help you get back to your active lifestyle in a way that is comfortable and safe for you.
- Pain Management - Persistent pain can be physically and emotionally draining. This is why we take a holistic approach when we treat you, offering a full range of personalized care. You can count on our expert team to help get you back to your active, healthy life.
- Women's Health and Maternity Services - You have access to the Birthing Center at Aurora Lakeland Medical Center which has private labor, delivery and recovery suites designed with your comfort in mind, and we also offer the option to have a nurse midwife support you throughout your pregnancy and delivery. We are proud to be the first and longest running Baby Friendly Facility in Wisconsin.
A small town escape from the big city
Elkhorn, located in southeastern Wisconsin thrives as a small, traditional "hometown." This rural city, located minutes from downtown Milwaukee and just 85 miles from Chicago’s loop, boasts tree-lined streets, beautiful historical homes and an established downtown. It is a place to grow up, raise a family and retire in the context of a "caring community" exhibiting excellence in governance, education, recreation, health care, and civic activity.