Aurora Medical Center in Burlington
- 252 McHenry Street
From comprehensive emergency treatments in our Level III Trauma Center to specialized heart and vascular care, we are committed not only to best in class care, but comfortably getting you back to the life you love.
- Cancer Care: Accredited by the Commission on Cancer, Aurora Medical Center in Burlington offers extraordinary treatment options close to you and your support network. Our innovative diagnostic procedures and treatment options can help manage your cancer, while our extensive support services care for your personal and emotional needs. You’ll also have access to The Vince Lombardi Cancer Center located at the Aurora Health Center – Southern Lakes, part of the Aurora Medical Center Burlington Campus.
- Heart & Vascular: The vascular center at the Aurora Medical Center in Burlington features state-of-the-art heart care services, including an interventional radiology lab, diagnostic catheterization lab and electrophysiology lab.
- Emergency Care: For medical emergencies or any life-threatening conditions our emergency department is a Level III Trauma Center and staffed with board certified emergency physicians. This emergency department is also Stroke Certified and offers Telestroke – a technology allowing our emergency room staff to conference with stroke experts at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee for additional support.
- Vascular Center: Our team of interventional radiologists treats peripheral vascular diseases, performs stent graphs, treats abdominal aortic aneurysms and performs carotid stenting in partnership with our team of vascular surgeons.
- Orthopedic Care: Our knowledgeable Orthopedics, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation staff is here to help you. Our wellness center offers fitness programs and equipment, as well as a team of professionals to assist you in reaching your goals.
- Women's Health and Maternity Services: In addition to a variety of women’s health services, you have access to the newly renovated Birthing Center at Aurora Lakeland Medical Center which has private labor, delivery and recovery suites designed with your comfort in mind, and we also offer the option to have a nurse midwife support you throughout your pregnancy and delivery.
- Hyperbaric and Wound Care: The Aurora Medical Center in Burlington is the only hospital in Racine County to offer a Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine program. Hyperbaric medicine is a specialized treatment that helps chronic wounds heal by increasing the flow of oxygen in the blood.
About Burlington, WI
With lakes for swimming, quiet rivers for paddling and a charming downtown with its Riverwalk , Burlington offers a small-town atmosphere with big-city advantages. The community is located only a half hour from Milwaukee and 90 minutes from Chicago and Madison and offers the charm and serenity of a quaint city with close access to major metropolitan areas. The “Chocolate City” and home to Nestle USA, is the perfect spot to enjoy shopping, dining, festivals and cultural events.
Burlington White River Trail