- 0801 16th Street
Banner Health and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center opened the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in 2011 on the campus of Banner Gateway Medical Center in Gilbert, Ariz. Banner Health is proud that the partnership with MD Anderson Cancer Center has now been extended to our Northern Colorado Medical Center in Greeley, CO.
The center joins Banner Health, one of the country’s largest nonprofit hospital systems, with MD Anderson, internationally renowned for its cancer treatment and research, to deliver unprecedented levels of cancer care to Colorado.
MD Anderson’s mission to “eliminate cancer in Texas, the nation and the world through outstanding programs that integrate patient care, research, education and prevention” complements Banner Health’s mission “Healthcare Made Easier. Life Made Better.” MD Anderson is one of only 40 comprehensive cancer centers designated by the National Cancer Institute. Year after year, MD Anderson has ranked No. 1 in cancer care in "America's Best Hospitals" a survey published annually in U.S. News & World Report.
While the cancer center will provide care for all types of cancers, our primary focuses include:
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancers
- Gynecologic cancers
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Prostate cancer
- Liquid tumors, such as lymphoma and leukemia
- Convenience, accessibility and healing are the cornerstones of the center.
- Its design merges the “high tech” world of medicine with the “high touch” needs of cancer patients to provide customized, holistic care.
- The center’s unique environment incorporates proven evidence-based design theories to enhance healing such as natural light, artwork, water features and views of nature.
- Patient and family amenities include:
- Expansive lobbies
- Outdoor balconies for infusion therapy
- Larger patient rooms and treatment areas
- Patient and family support
- Retail services