- 511 Belfield Drive
You are a person, not a patient. And if you or a loved one have mental wounds that won’t heal, we want to help. Even if you just need someone to talk to, we’re here for you. We proudly offer comprehensive psychological care for a variety of conditions that affect your well-being. If you or someone you love is experiencing changes in mental or behavioral health, we have a team of licensed professionals ready to lend a helping hand.
We are family-focused and flexible, which means we can create a care plan that works for your specific needs. Our advanced treatment methods are designed to empower you and your family both during and after treatment for the best possible results. We’re here to improve your health in mind, body and spirit.
Whether you need treatment for anxiety and depression or seek counseling for addiction or other mental health challenges, Bon Secours is here for you every step of the way to make you feel whole again.
Services We Offer
- Chemical dependency
- Collaborative care with your doctors
- Community resources
- Drug, alcohol and tobacco addiction treatment
- Family and marital counseling
- Group therapy
- Hispanic counseling
- Individual counseling
- Inpatient care
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Medication management
- Mental health assessments
- Outpatient clinics
- Parent-child interaction therapy
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Relapse prevention
- Treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)