- 7001 Forrest Ave
Bon Secours Cardiovascular Associates of Virginia
St. Mary's Hospital
7001 Forest Ave Richmond VA 23230
You put your heart in to everything you do. So do we. That’s why, when you have a heart or vascular challenge, you can count on the cardiovascular experts at Bon Secours. We build our team around you with the best specialists, nurses and support staff to address every aspect of your heart health.
Your heart is the hardest working muscle in your body, so it requires the best state-of-the-art treatment and compassionate care when something goes wrong. The Bon Secours Heart Team gets to the heart of the matter with hope and healing. Because we have the same goal as you: to make your heart strong again.
Whatever your heart’s condition, we’re here with the region’s top-rated cardiologists, physicians, surgeons and nurses to provide clinically-advanced care and minimally-invasive procedures to get you back to your life as soon as possible.
Our comprehensive heart care program offers:
- An innovative Cardiac Care Unit that uses the latest technology with your comfort in mind
- A Chest Pain Center that’s available 24/7
- A Heart Care Navigator who works through every step of your treatment plan
- Heart facilities that are near by so you're always minutes from any service you could need
- A skilled and caring staff that are specially-trained to care for cardiac patients
Our care doesn’t stop after treatment. We follow you through every step of the healing process with rehabilitation, outpatient follow-up and education to stay healthy and prevent another heart issue from happening.
Services We Offer
- Advanced cardiac imaging, including cardiac CT and MRI, vascular ultrasound, digital echocardiography and nuclear cardiology exams
- Aortic aneurysm repair
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac monitoring
- Cardiac, vascular, and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary stress testing
- Continuing education for family and patients newly diagnosed or with chronic heart failure
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG)
- Heart transplant evaluation
- Inpatient and outpatient management of advanced heart failure patients
- Left ventricular assist devices (LVAD)
- Medical optimization or treatment for heart failure patients
- Pre- and post-heart transplant care
- Research studies in advanced heart failure therapies
- Stent placement
- Support groups for patients and caregivers