Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Opportunity Specifics – Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- 36 bed med/surg ICU
- Open ICU Model with mandatory intensivist consult for all patients
- Multidisciplinary model
- 24/7 in-house Physician Coverage: 2 MDs day coverage/1 MD and 1 APP night coverage
- 15 shifts per month (approximately 10 days and 5 nights)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, (www.clearlakemc.com) is a 536-bed tertiary regional referral center where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
We have opened a 70,000-square foot medical office building within walking distance of the main hospital towers, The Breast Diagnostic Center, and The Heart & Vascular Hospital. We are the only exclusive heart hospital south of Houston. Our accredited center provides nationally-recognized care in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery of cardiovascular diseases.
But that’s not all your local Clear Lake hospital has to offer:
- Our Level III emergency department is equipped to manage every illness from sudden fevers to traumatic injuries. With a dedicated waiting and treatment area for children, we provide extra care for the smallest ones.
- At our ACR-accredited imaging center, state-of-the-art digital technology means you receive the most accurate diagnosis available.
- One-on-one therapy is one the many reasons our Inpatient Rehabilitation Center is unique. Our hospital-based program provides the best rehabilitation experience possible in the Bay Area Houston region.
- Our neuroscience and neurology department is at the forefront of cutting-edge and minimally-invasive technology, resulting in the best possible outcomes for patients in need of neurological or stroke care.
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery is available at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. For both inpatient and outpatient procedures, we perform routine and complex surgeries and emergency and elective procedures.
- Our wound treatment center offers a variety of treatment methods, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy, as well as procedures for determining the reasons why healing is being prevented.