- 100 South Street | Southbridge, MA 01550
- Harrington Healthcare
The newest member of the UMass Memorial Health system, Harrington serves patients from more than 25 communities across south-central Massachusetts and northeastern Connecticut with a comprehensive array of health care services through:
- Harrington Hospital in Southbridge provides medical and surgical inpatient care, 24-hour emergency services, inpatient adult psychiatry, an intensive care unit and comprehensive outpatient services.
- Harrington Hospital at Webster is an outpatient facility anchored by the 24/7 Remillard Family Emergency Department and 16-bed inpatient co-occurring disorders unit. Additional services include primary care and specialty physicians, diagnostic imaging, laboratory, cardiology, and an advanced sleep lab.
- Three additional major medical office buildings — Harrington at Charlton, Harrington at 169, also in Charlton, and Harrington at Spencer — houses primary care and specialty physicians, diagnostic imaging, laboratory, physical therapy, outpatient behavioral health, audiology, and a Wound Care Center with hyperbaric oxygen chambers.
- Harrington Physician Services, a primary care and multi-specialty physician group, consists of more than 60 physicians located in offices in Brimfield, Charlton, Dudley, Southbridge, Spencer, Sturbridge and Webster.
- UrgentCare Express at Harrington serves as a walk-in medical center for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, open seven days per week in Oxford;
- The Cancer Center at Harrington in Southbridge allows patients to receive advanced, local oncological and hematology care, including chemotherapy, radiation and pain management. The service is joint venture partner with 21st Century Oncology.