Huntsville Hospital For Women & Children
- 245 Governors Drive
Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children is a facility dedicated to caring for women, infants, children and adolescents. The hospital was established in 2002. Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children is the only one of its kind in the region with a 16-bed Pediatric ER, an 11-bed PICU, 40-bed Pediatric inpatient facility and also home to one of six St. Jude affiliate clinics.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move with rich values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community’s unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of almost 400K, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out. Come hike our mountains and swim in our lakes!
- “Huntsville: #1 BEST CITY” by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week
- Huntsville named among Top Ten Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes
- Huntsville maintains Standard & Poor’s highest possible “AAA” bond rating for strength of the local economy
- Huntsville Ranked #1 in Top 10 "Best Affordable Places to Live" by Livability.com
- Huntsville recognized a Gig City by Google