- 222 S Herlong Avenue
Dynamic Neonatologist opportunity just south of Charlotte, NC!
Pediatrix is searching for a B/C neonatologist to join a suburban neonatology group in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Piedmont Medical Center, a steady-paced 12-bed Level-III plus NICU with 2,000 annual deliveries, offers a combination of professional and personal satisfaction
- Surfactant therapy, NCPAP and ventilation
- Responsibilities include attending high risk deliveries and daily rounding in the NICU and well-baby nursery, subspecialty support as well as collaboration with our regional perinatal center in Columbia, SC
- Practice includes NNP coverage
Rock Hill is located in the north-central area of South Carolina, approximately 20 miles from Charlotte, North Carolina. It is a spectacular community that combines hometown charm with big-city amenities. The city has an outstanding public school system and is also a lively college town that boasts three colleges. With superb parks, quaint downtown area, abundant shopping, a wide array of dining options and delightful offerings of arts and cultural venues, it’s no wonder Rock Hill is the perfect place to live with none of the typical big-city drawbacks.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.