Mercy Clinics Ft Smith
Mercy, one of the 25 largest U.S. health systems, serves millions annually with nationally recognized quality care and one of the nation’s largest Accountable Care Organizations. Mercy is a highly integrated, multi-state health care system including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient and urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 3,400 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners, as well as more than 40,000 co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- CMS 5-Star Hospital
- Leapfrog Top Hospital
- Awarded A Grade for patient safety from Leapfrog - 18 consecutive times
- Accredited Bariatric Center of Excellence by American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Recognized by the American College of Cardiology in the 2021 U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” issue for commitment to hospital care for heart patients.
- Beacon Award Silver recognizing excellence in the Burn Center
- Silver Performance Achievement Award by American College of Cardiology for Chest Pain MI registry (STEMI and NSTEMI care).
- Named AAGL Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG)
- Named Center of Excellence for OB Anesthesia by Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology
- Validated as a Stage 7 hospital by HIMSS Analytics, a global health care technology market intelligence, research and standards organization, based on the Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model (EMRAMSM)
- Verified Adult and Pediatric Burn Center, by American Burn Association and American College of Surgeons
- Designated Level 1 STEMI Center by Missouri Dept. of Health and Senior Services Time Critical Diagnosis Unit
- Earned the American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Resuscitation Silver award
- Earned the American Heart/Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines® Gold Plus achievement award
- Earned the American Heart/Stroke Association Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus award and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll