Mercy Hospital Berryville
- 214 Carter Street
Mercy, one of the 25 largest U.S. health systems, serves millions annually with nationally recognized quality care and one of the nation’s largest Accountable Care Organizations. Mercy is a highly integrated, multi-state health care system including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient and urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 3,400 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners, as well as more than 40,000 co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- Named as one of of Forbes’ 500 Best Employers in America
- Named in 50 Great Health Systems to Know by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Ranked among the Top 25 percent of best-performing rural, acute care hospitals by iVantage Health Analytics and the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health
- Sleep Center accredited by American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Named “Most Wired” by American Hospital Association for health information technology
- Recognized by the American College of Cardiology in the 2021 U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” issue for commitment to hospital care for heart patients.
- Joint Commission accredited
- Diabetic education accredited by American Diabetes Association
- Accredited by American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Laboratory accredited by College of American Pathologists
- Ultrasound and CT accredited by American College of Radiology